Introducing the Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid Content Creator Program
Power Rangers is nothing without the Rangers, and for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid our Rangers are our players. Over the past couple of years, we’ve worked with content creators of all sizes to produce content about Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, and now we're looking to expand that program and bring more Creators on board. Whether you’re a Twitch streamer, YouTuber, or podcaster, our Content Creator Program Ranger team could you use you!
There's no deadline to apply, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We'll be reviewing our first round of applications and reaching out to Creators towards the end of March.
- Access to Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid game codes (PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and Steam) and DLC (season passes, individual characters)
- Early previews of upcoming content
- Access to our Creator Kit:
- A library of videos, screenshots, and character art
- Patch Notes and Character Info
By applying to the Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid Content Creator program, you will agree to the following:
- We play by the rules - you agree to not cheat or use exploits to gain an advantage over other Rangers
- Everyone can be a Ranger - you agree to not promote intolerance: racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, ableism and any other toxic, unwelcome, or mean behavior
- Rangers respect Rangers - you agree to always be respectful of all Rangers and their opinions
- Rangers follow the rules - You agree not to promote or engage in illegal and unlawful content
Creators agree to uphold these values as well as any signed NDAs. Failure to do so will result in removal from the program.